We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Urbanberry Travel Recruitment may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What personal data we collect:
With your consent, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Your CV and all information you have included on there
- Contact information including email address, home address, telephone numbers (mobile and home), any social media links
- Work eligibility or visa details, details of criminal convictions, National Insurance number, work or personal reference details, additional needs for support at work such as disabilities/medical conditions
- Current salary information
- Your IP address
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to career opportunities, customer surveys and/or offers
We will likely obtain further personal information about you during the course of our relationship with you. This information may be obtained from you directly or from third parties, such as organisations to whom we have provided your CV and who have engaged with you as part of a job application.
Why do we need this information?
We collect this information to be able to accurately match you to your job requirements based on location/skills/salary and previous experience. We need to be able to contact you via multiple forms of communication such as telephone/email and text as one may be more suitable for you than the other at certain times, ie if you are at work and unable to answer your phone we may email you.
We need this information as it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests.
What we do with the data we collect:
With your consent, we require this data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate
- To be able to answer your enquiries
- Keeping track of all conversations/emails/contact between Urbanberry Recruitment and yourself on an internal, secure database for record keeping purposes
- To consider you for any job vacancies you’ve applied for, and, with your consent, for any other career opportunities, either now or in the future that we feel you could be interested in
- To be able to send your details to our clients for job application purposes (with your permission and only when we have advised you of the company name)
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients – ie when you accept a job we are to provide your contact details in order for them to send you a contract
- We may use your contact details to contact you by email, phone or text to ask you whether you have any recommendations for current jobs we are recruiting for.
- We may contact you by email, phone or text but this will only be for reasons related to jobs/job searching
- To release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if we are required or permitted to do so
- We may use the data to customise the website according to your interests
- We may use the data to improve our products and services
We are committed to ensuring that your data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
All electronic personal data that we hold is stored on a password protected database. Their infrastructure is hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS), which provides industry-leading security and has a long list of internationally recognized certifications and accreditations including: ISO 27017 for cloud security, ISO 27018 for cloud privacy, SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3, PCI DSS Level 1 and many others.
All data is backed up at regular intervals and stored in two alternative locations within the EU at all times, as per AWS recommended guidelines. Security and performance tests are carried out at regular intervals to ensure the smooth running of the service. The only people who have access to our databases are authorised staff members.
Cookies: What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We may store information about you using cookies which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to be able to remember your preferences that you set, to be able to send you job alerts and to store information that is legitimately relevant to our business.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the website www.AboutCookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result. If you continue to use this site, we’ll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website, www.urbanberry.co.uk may include links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work
Controlling your personal data
Whenever you provide us with your data, we guarantee it will never be given to, or used by, a third party without your permission, unless we are required by law to do so. We will never sell or lease your personal data to third parties.
Your data will be retained on our database indefinitely (unless requested by yourself to be removed) for the sole purpose of being able to refer to previous contact history, work placements, interviews and your work search preferences. Without us being able to access this data it is impossible for us to work on assisting finding you a new job, now, or in the future.
If you have previously given consent to us storing and/or using your personal data, for direct marketing or any other purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request details of the personal data we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy or confirmation of the data held on you please write to:
Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd, 35 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, South Quay Waterside, London, E14 9XL or emailing email@example.com
If at any time you believe that any data we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete, requires updating OR you would like your details removed from our database please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.