Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
about 1 year ago
We’re happy to be recruiting for a VIP Business Travel Consultant for a prestigious Travel Concierge Company in London. Looking after individuals who seek only the best service when it comes to their travel arrangements, we’re looking to find that gem of a BusinessTravel Consultant who can handle the needs of corporate executives, high net worth, sports and entertainment clients.
The role is based in an easily accessible London city location and you’ll be working within a team of Travel Consultants all dedicated to their job in a supportive and friendly environment.
The role of a VIP Business Travel Consultant will include:
- Working Monday -Friday, 9am-6pm
- Researching, sourcing and delivering exceptional travel solutions to a portfolio of clients including flights, hotels, rail and all ground products
- Working with both net and published fares, ensuring the best and most cost effective options are offered to the client whilst still keeping company profitability in your mind
- Administration duties – daily invoicing, updating of spreadsheets and account management
- Building relationships with suppliers such as hotels and airlines to ensure they deliver the best possible service for your clients
So, what are we looking for in our search?
- Previous Business Travel / Corporate Leisure or Luxury Tailor Made experience
- Fully native Sabre trained
- Able to confidently book and identify opportunities to use a range of fares including published, net, and CAT35 and route deals
- Experience and confidence in using Excel spreadsheets
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent telephone communication skills
This is a position in which the successful Travel Consultant will find themselves providing a bespoke service to a select clientele. Discretion will be of utmost importance and for your hard work you’ll receive a generous basic salary, company incentives and performance related bonuses.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV or contact Emma or Caroline for further information and an informal chat about the role.