Great salary and benefits
3 months ago
We’re delighted to be recruiting for our client who is looking for the next member of their Travel Technology team! Moving away from reservations, this role is perfect for a Business Travel Consultant with great Sabre knowledge who has a passion for technology and wants to share their knowledge and support with clients and in-house staff.
The position of Travel Technology Support is one in which you’ll be delivering 1st level technical support to numerous offices within this extremely successful Travel Management Company. Being part of a team who have substantial knowledge in all things travel and technology, you’ll be natural problem solver and have an ability to relate to and explain resolutions to users of the systems.
As travel technology develops year upon year and systems become capable of doing so much, we’re looking for someone who has an excellent knowledge of the industry and how things work. You’ll enjoy providing all kinds of technical support and your daily duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for internal technical queries and either solving the issue yourself or escalating to the 2nd level support team
- Setting up and testing systems
- Working with a multitude of systems including Sabre and Amadeus, Evolvi and Concur
- Working to deadlines to resolve issues and handle queries efficiently
- Providing navigational support for online booking systems
- Working with both external clients of the company and staff - including new starters to the company and longer term employee’s
- Supporting staff with scripting, updating travel policies and traveller profiles
This is a position in which you’ll be given the training you require to become adept at providing 1st level support in this thriving Business Travel company. You’ll be given opportunities to get involved in many other aspects of the business including implementation, product and higher level support meaning your role as Travel Technology Support can evolve as you do!
We’re looking for someone with the following demonstrated on their CV :
- A genuine passion and interest in travel technology
- Experience in a business travel organisation either in a support role OR as a Business Travel Consultant wanting to move away from front line reservations
- Excellent knowledge of Sabre in particular
- A confident communicator with excellent attention to detail
- Competency on Microsoft Office is essential, with Excel being important
With a great salary, career progression, onsite parking PLUS a train station in close proximity, this Monday-Friday role should have you jumping for your CV!