£Depending on experience
over 2 years ago
Live & Breathe Travel?
Worked for a specialist tour operator or travelled extensively to India, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand etc?
If you’re a competent Leisure specialist or have extensive destination knowledge and are looking to work for a highly successful, rapidly evolving and professional travel company, we have a fantastic new role for you!
Based in Kent, this is a company who value each staff member for their skills and experience and it’s demonstrated in their excellent benefits package including free use of the onsite staff gym!
Based in a corporate office environment, this role gives the successful Travel Consultant a chance to join a company who are passionate about delivering worldwide, bespoke, tailor made itineraries to their VIP clients and use their wealth of knowledge to impress at every occasion.
As a Bespoke Travel Specialist we’re looking for you to have:
- Experience working as a Travel Consultant in a tailor made leisure or corporate leisure background and booking flights, hotels and ad hoc travel services or travelled and have extensive destination knowledge in India, Asia or South America
- Flight booking systems such as Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus would be a distinct advantage
- Lives and Breathes Travel
- Happy to work Monday – Friday 08:30-17:30, Saturdays worked on a fair rota basis as and when required.
Not only will you be working for an expanding company with a strong name in the industry, you’ll benefit from:
- Free staff parking
- Staff break out area complete with leisure activities
- Discount on worldwide holidays after completion of probationary period
- On site staff gym
- Staff rewards, discount schemes and recognition of milestone service anniversaries!
If this sounds like something you’d like to find out more about, please do contact us for further information or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!