Fantastic starting salary
almost 2 years ago
Are you working on the Leisure side of the travel industry and have always wanted to move in to Business Travel? Or maybe you are currently a Trainee Business Travel Consultant but are looking for that next step in a supportive environment?
We all know these opportunities are rare but Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd have just taken on a fantastic position based in the lovely Surrey area!
Perfectly located for access from Guildford, Leatherhead, Reigate and surrounding areas, this is a role in which you will learn new skills on a daily basis, enabling you to start your career in the coveted Business Travel sector.
As a Trainee Business Travel Consultant your daily duties will include:
- Being trained to book an array of travel arrangements for corporate clients- this can include flights, hotels, car hire, private jets, meeting rooms and rail tickets
- Working on Galileo GDS system to source, hold and book flights
- Working as part of a small team of consultants to deliver high levels of service to your clients
- Being able to answer the phone and emails confidently and clearly ensuring clients service level agreements are met
- Using your own initiative to expand your knowledge, this is a trainee position however there is always something new to learn in this industry and training never stops!
This is a Monday- Friday position and the client offers: An excellent starting salary, free parking onsite, pension and the opportunity to join a business which is growing rapidly!
To be successful at being considered for this Trainee Business Travel Consultant role we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a Trainee or Junior Business Travel Consultant OR someone from a retail/leisure travel background looking to move across to Business Travel
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Some GDS experience would be desirable but not essential
We look forward to hearing from you and telling you much more about this lovely opportunity!