Fantastic starting salary
12 months ago
Are you working on the Leisure side of the travel industry and have always wanted to move in to Business Travel? Or maybe you are currently a Trainee Business Travel Consultant but are looking for that next step in a supportive environment?
We all know these opportunities are rare but Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd have just taken on a fantastic position based in the lovely Surrey area!
Perfectly located for access from Guildford, Leatherhead, Reigate and surrounding areas, this is a role in which you will learn new skills on a daily basis, enabling you to start your career in the coveted Business Travel sector.
As a Trainee Business Travel Consultant your daily duties will include:
- Being trained to book an array of travel arrangements for corporate clients- this can include flights, hotels, car hire, private jets, meeting rooms and rail tickets
- Working on Galileo GDS system to source, hold and book flights
- Working as part of a small team of consultants to deliver high levels of service to your clients
- Being able to answer the phone and emails confidently and clearly ensuring clients service level agreements are met
- Using your own initiative to expand your knowledge, this is a trainee position however there is always something new to learn in this industry and training never stops!
This is a Monday- Friday position and the client offers: An excellent starting salary, free parking onsite, pension and the opportunity to join a business which is growing rapidly!
To be successful at being considered for this Trainee Business Travel Consultant role we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a Trainee or Junior Business Travel Consultant OR someone from a retail/leisure travel background looking to move across to Business Travel
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Some GDS experience would be desirable but not essential
We look forward to hearing from you and telling you much more about this lovely opportunity!