Highly competitive + benefits
2 months ago
Our client is looking for a talented PR and Communications individual with excellent knowledge of project and events management to look after and represent one of their Tourism clients. Based from an office in West London with some homeworking/client visits, this is a role for someone from a PR and Media background who has a passion for the travel industry.
Your main role as a Tourism PR Account Manager will be to represent a Tourism client, building greater brand awareness in the UK and Ireland. You’ll be the first point of contact for your clients, develop PR and social media strategies, ensuring at all times you uphold the clients brand identity.
As a Tourism PR Account Manager, your daily duties will include (but are not limited to):
- To develop and co-ordinate marketing campaign
- Consistently grow brand awareness through a variety of media
- Take part in training by designing and preparing training material, delivering presentations and attending networking events
- Create press releases for the media and press kits
- Review, report and analyse competitor activity
- Assisting with RFP’s where necessary
- Digital marketing- managing social media accounts
A full job spec is available on request with more details!
Looking after this Tourism client is a fantastic opportunity for a Spanish Speaking PR and Marketing professional to develop a career within a large organisation.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please check your CV meets the following criteria and send in your CV for us to review:
- Experience in PR and Media Communications
- Great understanding of Social Media and analytics
- Experience in the Travel, Lifestyle, Food and Beverage or Fashion and Beauty industries a plus
- Able to travel overseas if necessary
- Confident and personable
- Fluent Spanish
- Proven experience of developing and growing accounts
We look forward to chatting to you in more detail about this great opportunity! Please note, your CV will not be sent to the client before we have discussed the role and the company with you so you can apply in confidence.