10 months ago
We’re on the look out for an experienced Airline Ticketing professional who would like to be part of a well established and successful travel company, providing ticketing support to the reservations team.
Our travel company client is based in Hendon and offers the ideal candidate an opportunity to use their knowledge of airline fares and ticketing to be able to help and assist others develop their experience in this important part of the travel booking process.
As a Ticketing Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting travel agents with all ticketing queries including re-issues, recalculations etc as well as being hands on when it comes to issuing/re-issuing tickets yourself
- In house training
- Working closely with other departments in the company such as the Rates Team to ensure synchronization between fares offered and ticketed
- Running reports, processing all refunds and exchanges
- Ensure agents are receiving all the latest information about ticketing procedures, rates and other relevant information
- ADM reconciliation
- Providing an excellent level of service at all times
This is a role in which previous ticketing experience is essential, ideally it would be in a leisure or corporate travel environment but we would also look at airline ticket/fares desk staff.
We’d need you to have Sabre GDS experience and a knowledge of multiple fare types including ITX, net and published fares.
If you’re interested in working for an organisation with strong global links, an opportunity to manage your own work load and be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of ticketing issuance, please do apply with your CV and we will give you a call if you match our clients criteria!