Competitive plus benefits such as gym membership
about 1 year ago
An exciting role in Travel Technology and IT!
We’re recruiting for an exceptional client based in the heart of beautiful Buckinghamshire. Our client is a Travel Management Company, specialising in the booking of travel for corporate clients. The role of Technology and Product Development Specialist is to work within their IT Team, helping and supporting the day to day IT needs of a successful business.
In the position of Technology and Product Development Specialist, you’ll be part of a small team who are responsible for the development and ongoing performance of a number of IT solutions focused around the ever changing travel industry. You’ll be instrumental in ensuring that the whole company is running smoothly and efficiently, quickly solving any IT issues that arise and using your skills to track down the root of the issue.
Suitable for a graduate in IT and someone with limited work experience in this field, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will learn and grow on a daily basis.
Technology and Product Development Specialist daily duties include (but are not limited to)
- Being proficient on Microsoft 365, in particular Excel
- Develop documentation related to services, procedures and processes.
- Diagnosing and debugging of platform/system issues to identify causes and solutions in a timely manner.
- Responsible for performing all the duties of the role on an “as needed” basis to ensure Service Level Agreements and customer expectations are met at all times
- Proactive monitoring of the online booking tools- ensuring any issues are dealt with in a timely manner ensuring minimal disruption to clients
- Deployment, integration and testing of new products and services.
- Liaising with Suppliers and Third Parties.
- Working closely with all departments of the business - Finance, Reservations, Marketing and Management
If you think this sounds like something you could be interested in, why not get in touch and find out more? If you match the following criteria please send your CV in for consideration asap!
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 programs (Outlook, Teams, Excel, CRM, Power BI).
- Experience using Windows 10
- The ability to work Monday-Friday, 9am- 6pm in a semi rural location in Beaconsfield, own transport required
- A positive and professional attitude to work
- Self motivated and analytical
- A natural problem solver
- A background/interest in the travel industry would be an advantage