about 2 years ago
Are you a Sabre trained and technically minded?
Have excellent people skills and keen to help others?
If so then this is a fantastic role not to be missed.
Our market leading, prestigious business travel client has a fantastic opportunity for a technical, learning and development specialist.
In order to be considered for this fantastic role you will need to be strong on sabre and be technically minded.
You will have a passion for learning and have the ability to deliver a classroom learning session.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing telephone and hands-on technical support
- Log the description and resolution of all support calls
- Work closely with the project development team on future system requirements and process improvements
- Deliver classroom workshops, one to one coaching and technical self-directed e-learning
- Deliver classroom and virtual induction sessions for new employees, including international offices
- Identify bespoke system user learning requirements for existing employee
- Deliver tailored learning sessions onsite at various locations
- Manage general system configuration
- Works as part of a team to resolve technical issues
What is required
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Proven experience in Business Travel, preferably as a consultant or in a Learning and Development function
Proven track record with Sabre is desirable
PC skills – MS Office packages.
Experience of trouble shooting technical issues
Ability to analyse and resolve challenges under pressure
Ability to motivate others to learn
Ability to listen and show patience