over 1 year ago
We’re excited to be recruiting for an experienced Team Leader or Supervisor to work for a leading Travel Management Company in London looking after a small team of Business Travel Consultants.
As a Team Manager you will be reporting into the Operations Manager as well as leading a team of Business Travel Consultants ranging in skill set. Your role will be to ensure they provide expert guidance to clients, helping them to perfect their travel plans. You will be calm under pressure and use your business travel management experience to coach, guide and motivate the team to provide excellent customer service. If you enjoy thinking on your feet, like learning new things and thrive on a challenge, this could be the role for you.
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring team workload and performance and ensuring a high level of service is provided consistently
- Identifying and providing training, support and guidance where necessary
- Ensuring travel policies are being adhered to and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Being responsible for 1-2-1 appraisals, regularly conducting staff development reviews and handling any issues that arise with tact and diplomacy
- Being a “team player” by assisting where necessary in any way required to enhance the performance of the team
What are the benefits?
- Highly competitive salary + KPI incentives
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation with huge growth potential
- Modern, bright and busy office environment
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Excellent city location
What we’re looking for in our Team Manager:
- Supervisory experience within a business travel environment
- Thorough knowledge of a GDS system, ideally Sabre
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you think this could be the next career move for you, are excellent at managing people within a Business Travel environment and are keen to hear more, please get in touch asap!