£Neg + Great Benefits
over 1 year ago
Spanish speaking Account Manager
Urbanberry Recruitment are excited to be assisting our client in looking for a Spanish speaking Account Manager to work within the Tourism industry.
As an Account Manager your days will be busy and you’ll be a self motivated and driven person with experience in handling accounts within the travel industry.
Responsibilities in this interesting and varied role include (but are not limited to):
• Growing the brand awareness and revenue growth for your accounts
• Develop sales, marketing and PR strategy
• Regular sales visits and nurture relationships with travel partners
• Prepare presentations, promotional materials and training materials
• Preparation and execution of training, events, roadshows, sales missions, educational trips and projects
• Assist coordination and management of exhibition shows
• Creation of newsletters to trade and assistance with press releases
• Participate in functions and networking events
• Sourcing new business where possible for client and company
• Some overseas travel
21 days holiday rising to a max of 30!!!
Work phone and laptop
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730
To be successful in your application for this Account Manager position we’re looking for the following to be demonstrated on your CV.
- Fluent Spoken and written English and Spanish
- Preferred Degree level or equivalent experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint®
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Dynamic, highly motivated and sales driven
- Creative flair
We’d love to chat to anyone who possesses the above criteria and is keen to be a part of an exciting new account.