Competitive salary + superb benefits
about 1 year ago
We’re delighted to be recruiting for one of our most exciting and dynamic clients in a pivotal role within their Product team. Working for an incredibly forward thinking and leading Travel Management Company, the successful Solutions Architect will be someone who has a broad understanding of the business travel requirements for a range of clientele and can help them to achieve truly customised technology products.
As part of a small team of Solution Architects, this position is designed to work closely with our clients corporate customers to ascertain, build and implement their online booking tool, mobile app and other travel related products. From beginning to end, the successful person will be a key part of ensuring the relationship between the customer and the company is maintained to the highest level.
The role of Solutions Architect is a multi-faceted position requiring excellent knowledge of Business Travel products and services. On a daily basis the role can include (but is not limited to):
- Assisting and working closely with the Sales team when presenting to prospective clients- eg, doing demonstrations of the technology products, discussing solution design etc
- Supporting the bid teams when questions arise that require your expertise
- Being a “Subject Matter Expert” for clients and staff
- Training both staff of the TMC and corporate customers. This can be refresher or induction sessions and can be for individuals or large groups
- To oversee and co-ordinate the implementation of the site build from the simple to the more complex.
- To attend client meetings both on and off site as well as take part in conference calls
- To engage clients and sell the value of the existing systems and their capabilities
This position is suitable for someone from a Business Travel background - either in Account Management, Implementation or Online Booking Tools/Product who is looking to work within a supportive, growing Business Travel company.
If you would like to discuss the full job spec for this Solutions Architect role, please ensure you meet the following criteria and send your CV today. We’ll contact you to discuss the position, company and further job details before sending you the information over.
- An excellent understanding of Online Booking Tools and how they work/benefit the customer
- Strong Account Management skills within a Business Travel or Travel Technology focused environment
- The ability to create and alter workflow diagrams
- The ability to facilitate training workshops to both large and small groups of people
- Confident presentation skills with a consultative approach to selling
- Able to configure and assist with implementation of new products
- A passion for the business travel industry and a real focus on the importance of travel technology
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing the position in more detail!