about 1 year ago
Urbanberry Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Travel Consultant who ideally has experience in arranging travel for the Film, Media, Entertainment or Music sectors to work for a specialised travel company in the heart of London.
This Senior Travel Consultant position entails being responsible for handling the travel arrangements for a niche sector of the market. Working with Corporate Companies, VIP’s, Production Companies, Tour Managers etc, you’ll be a hands on Travel Consultant with a passion for delivering only the very best level of travel management.
Your days will be filled with ever changing itineraries and requests that come as part and parcel of working in an industry that responds quickly to providing essential travel for the media, corporate and entertainment sector:
- Air, hotel and rail reservations using Sabre GDS
- Individual and group bookings
- Fare quoting, negotiating and ticketing/re-issuing
- Providing passport + visa information
- Managing budgets and meeting deadlines
- Sourcing hotel accommodation; negotiating with preferred and new suppliers, completing rooming lists, riders and special requests
- Aircraft charters
Working as part of a team, our client is searching for a Senior Travel Consultant with experience in this field. You’ll be working Monday- Friday in a London office based location. Some flexibility on working hours may be required due to the nature of the clients and the role.
In return you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary, a strong team work ethic, and an interesting and motivating job with a travel company that’s continually growing in success.
This Senior Travel Consultant role requires you to demonstrate:
- A solid work history in Business Travel / Entertainment Travel
- Total competency on Sabre GDS
- The ability to issue/re-issue flight tickets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A desire to go above and beyond for your client
- A self motivated and dedicated attitude
If you’d like more information please do contact Emma or Caroline as soon as possible. There will be a demand for this Senior Travel Consultant position so don’t miss out!!