about 1 year ago
We’re looking for a Senior Touring Consultant who has what it takes to work for a highly regarded, extremely professional and supportive small independent Travel Management Company! This is a role where your expertise in the Touring sector of travel will be rewarded with an excellent salary, opportunity to work home home, a fantastic client base and above all, bosses who really care about their company AND their staff.
The role of Senior Touring Consultant consists of booking all travel requirements for the music and entertainment industry as they tour the world. This will range from individual and group flights, hotels, car hire, limo transfers, private jets and anything else your clients desire!
On a daily basis the Senior Touring Consultant will be:
- Sourcing hotels in worldwide locations depending on your clients budget and requirements, negotiating rates, liaising with various departments
- Offering various flight options, pricing, requesting and holding group space
- Managing your day independently and recognising priority workloads
- Putting together spreadsheets of travel information, working on Excel to a competent level
- Assisting other members of staff on an adhoc basis with their workloads
- Ticketing and reissuing
The client is based in North London and training will be at their office. After this time, flexibility will be offered on working from home once suitably trained and competent on systems.
So if you’ve had enough of being just a “number” in the office and want to work for a company where every single member of staff feels valued and appreciated, please read on for what you need to apply!
The successful Senior Touring Consultant will have:
- Experience in the music/entertainment/touring sector of the travel industry
- Experience on a GDS, Sabre would be the preferred
- The ability to handle several projects at once and switch quickly between them depending on need
- Flight booking and group hotels essential
Come and join this exciting company going from strength to strength and be a part of something special! For more details please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or send your CV via the APPLY NOW button.