Excellent salary + commission
about 1 year ago
Are you a Senior Leisure Travel Consultant who is passionate about providing a fantastic all round travel service to your customers? Would you like to work for a company who provide a high basic salary, have an outstanding reputation for specialising in luxury leisure travel and where you can work Monday to Friday, 9:30am- 5:30pm with only ONE Saturday a month (for which you get paid extra?)
We can assure you that this role of Senior Leisure Travel Consultant is all of the above and more! Working for a highly regarded travel company, your role will be to research and present travel itineraries to your clients, paying attention to their requirements for destination, budget, weather etc.
As a Senior Leisure Travel Consultant you can expect your days to involve:
- Working with new and existing clients to find and secure them their ideal holiday break
- Suggesting options, conducting research and using your Travel Consultant skills and knowledge to offer advice
- Organising the travel from initial enquiry through to ticket issue- booking flights, hotels, car hire, rail etc.
- Handling any issues, resolving client queries or concerns
- Consistently maximise client service levels whilst being commercially aware and utilising all special rates with hotels/airlines/service providers where possible
The package includes an excellent basic salary and a very generous commission scheme
This is a role for a Senior Leisure Travel Consultant who is proficient in their job but is looking to work for an independent agency that has the support and resources of a larger travel partnership. If you match what we’re looking for then please send your CV in for consideration!
- Experience as a Leisure Travel Consultant booking to worldwide destinations
- Sabre GDS experience to including ticketing would be preferred but other GDS considered
- A good knowledge of luxury leisure products and destinations
- A clear, confident and courteous telephone manner with excellent written English
- Strong attention to detail
- A natural ability to quickly build a relationship with your client and establish their needs
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you good luck in your application!