over 1 year ago
Are you a Leisure Travel Consultant who is passionate about providing a fantastic all round travel service to your customers? Would you like to work for a company who provide a high basic salary, have an outstanding reputation for specialising in luxury leisure travel and where you can flourish in your role?
We can assure you that this role of Senior Leisure Travel Consultant is all of the above and more! Working for a highly regarded travel company, your role will be to research and present travel itineraries to your clients, paying attention to their requirements for destination, budget, weather etc.
As a Senior Leisure Travel Consultant you can expect your days to involve:
- Working with new and existing clients to find and secure them their ideal holiday break
- Suggesting options, conducting research and using your Travel Consultant skills and knowledge to offer advice
- Organising the travel from initial enquiry through to ticket issue- booking flights, hotels, car hire, rail etc.
- Handling any issues, resolving client queries or concerns
- Consistently maximise client service levels whilst being commercially aware and utilising all special rates with hotels/airlines/service providers where possible
This is a role for a Leisure Travel Consultant who is proficient in their job but is looking to work for an independent agency that has the support and resources of a larger travel partnership. If you match what we’re looking for then please send your CV in for consideration!
Experience as a Leisure Travel Consultant booking to worldwide destinations
- Sabre GDS experience to including ticketing
- A good knowledge of luxury leisure products and destinations
- A clear, confident and courteous telephone manner with excellent written English
- Strong attention to detail
- A natural ability to quickly build a relationship with your client and establish their needs
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you good luck in your application!