£££ highly competitive
about 2 years ago
The end of the year is fast approaching... why not make 2018 the year you take control of your career and work for a fantastic company as a Senior Groups and Events Consultant? Our client is looking for someone with excellent group travel and events experience to work within their team based in Kent. This position requires you to have current expertise and detailed knowledge of managing international events as you will be responsible for working closely with stakeholders on their full event management cycle.
Based in an office environment within a highly regarded and "Investors in People" Travel Management Company, you'll work inside a big, spacious and airy building in a semi rural location and enjoy office perks such as free parking, free onsite gym (no excuse for those New Year keep fit resolutions!) and generous staff discounts, rewards and incentive.
The scope for those wanting to move in to a Supervisory position in the future is also a possibility!
The role of Senior Groups and Events Consultant will include (but is not limited to):
- Managing international events including worldwide group air travel
- Budgeting, working to client specifications and negotating with suppliers
- Developing client relationships over a period of time - building trust and being accountable for your own projects
- Working on Amadeus
- Travelling internationally when required
If this sounds like the new start you've been waiting for, please check you meet our clients criteria, send your CV and we'll contact you for further information and a discussion about the company!
For ther role of Senior Groups and Events Consultant we're looking for:
- Experience of working in the Groups and Events field managing international events
- Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Group air experience
- GDS knowledge essential, preferably Amadeus but cross-training available
- Dedicated, proactive and passionate team player
- An organised person who is confident in negotiating and presenting
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
We wish you the best of luck in your application!