about 2 years ago
Senior Event Manager
We are recruiting for a Senior Event Manager to join our forward-thinking, pro-active and rapidly expanding client in Buckinghamshire. If your heart lies in the Events industry and you have a comprehensive understanding of groups and events (particularly within a Travel Management Company) then this could be an ideal career move for you.
This specialist meetings, incentives, conference and events management company pride themselves on delivering bespoke experiences across the globe. Your knowledge and expertise in this sector will mean you join a team of like minded event managers in a bid to create the most competitive proposals and continue to represent the strong company ethos.
The role of Senior Event Manager will include:
- Compiling and presenting client proposals
- Onsite management of events
- Liaising with airlines in regards to group flights
- Budget management
- Networking at various events promoting the company
We’re looking for an Event Manager who has experience of the below and is looking to be responsible for the account management, operations and financial managements of all their events.
- Experience working in groups and events (both operational and financial)
- Event Management (ideally in a travel management company)
- Strong Business Development and Account Management skills
- Ideally experience booking group flights
- Presenting, negotiating and organisational skills must be exceptional
This role comes with a highly competitive starting salary, pension and health care schemes, complimentary parking and the opportunity to be part of an independent Events business going from strength to strength!