££ Highly competitive + benefits
about 3 years ago
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to work on a rapidly growing Sports Groups account based within a Travel Management Company in Manchester. If you'd like to make your days more challenging and interesting, have a passion for the sporting industry and are an experienced Business Travel Consultant then this could be the next career move for you.
It's a very niche market which requires a degree of knowledge of the sports industry and moving large groups of people across the world. Your background will include:
- Working for a Travel Management Company on either sports/media/entertainment accounts
- Full competence on a GDS system - Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- Able to ticket and re-issue flight bookings
- Experience of handling group bookings, dealing directly with suppliers (airlines and hotels)
- Excellent attention to detail, experience in creating itineraries which can be professionally presented to a client
This is a Monday-Friday office based role where you will work within a small team. Enjoying all the perks of working for a global organisation, you will find the salary and benefits are second to none and your expertise will be well compensated for. Opportunities for progression are apparent, this is a role which will grow for the right person.
If you enjoy the fast paced and busy working day that comes with handling VIP's then please don't hesitate to get in touch for any more information!