almost 3 years ago
We’re recruiting for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to work on a dedicated account with a fast paced working style where you’ll learn vast amounts about dealing with high end clients and their requirements. You'll be based in the clients office located in the City of London and will enjoy an extraordinary working environment within a bustling office!
Being based in an implant means that your role as a Senior Business Travel Consultant is a visible one, you will be required to be the face of the Travel Management Company and be able to present yourself to clients at a moments notice.
Your role as a Senior Business Travel Consultant will include:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers for a dedicated account
- Working to budgets, negotiating with suppliers to achieve the best deals for your clients
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes with diplomacy and tact
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Opportunities for career development within an international Travel Management Company
This is an office based role, working Monday-Friday with 2 shifts, the earliest one starting at 08:30 and a latest shift finish time of 18:00. Once you are proficient on the account there may be an opportunity for some homeworking which makes it possible to cut down the days you have to commute.
So what are we looking for on your CV to be considered for this Senior Business Travel Consultant position?
- Business Travel Consultant experience gained within a Travel Management Company
- Strong GDS skills - Sabre would be the preferred choice
- The ability to work without supervision
- Fares and ticketing knowledge
If this Senior Business Travel Consultant role appeals to you and you’d like to find out more, please get in touch asap with email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we will never send your CV to a client without fully discussing it with you first so feel free to apply in confidence.