Exceptional starting salary + bonuses
over 1 year ago
Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are exceptionally proud to be recruiting a Senior Business Travel Consultant for a high end, boutique TMC with a focus on delivering exceptional service to their long standing and new clients. We are looking to recruit a new team member for them who can bring their expertise, motivation and high quality work to the company and in return they offer a package that truly is one of the best on the market.
Working for a company where your hard work is recognised on both a daily basis and financially means you can feel fully appreciated in your job. You will be a Senior Business Travel Consultant on a range of specialist accounts that all require a friendly and personable approach as well as a high degree of professionalism. You will feel supported by your team members as well as management who have a very hands on approach to their staff and enjoy making it an environment to thrive in.
The beauty of this Senior Business Travel Consultant role is that it offers the following:
- Opportunity to be office based in a beautiful location, within a sociable, open plan working environment
- Excellent salary package including an annual salary PLUS bonuses - earnings in excess of £40k
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Mon-Fri working hours
- Benefits including gym membership and free parking
If you’d like to know more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please check the following required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch with Emma email@example.com or Caroline firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call to discuss
- Experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential
- GDS experience- Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- You have worked on VIP/high end corporate accounts and are familiar with getting the balance right between high service levels and ensuring the company is kept in profit
- Are able to access a semi rural location in Buckinghamshire via means other than public transport
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-ative and self motivated Business Travel Consultant to work in an independent, vibrant environment with a low staff turnover and a fantastic management team.
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!