Exceptional salary + benefits
9 months ago
An opportunity for a “one-of-a-kind” Senior Business Travel Consultant who has a passion for the entertainments industry has arisen OUTSIDE of London! Based in either Hertfordshire or Buckinghamshire, this is an rare role in which your Sabre skills, amazing service levels and all round brilliant corporate travel knowledge will set you apart from the rest and ensure your client has the best possible travel management experience.
Working for a globally renown Travel Management Company, if you’re the successful Senior Business Travel Consultant you will be attributed to a dedicated corporate entertainment account. It will be a busy and fulfilling role with the complexities of entertainment travel being something you relish and enjoy.
In this Senior Business Travel Consultant role you will be booking all aspects of corporate travel including:
- Flights, hotels, rail, car hire, limo’s, visas and any other ancillary products
- Working to travel policies and adhering to service levels at all times
- Sourcing the best and most viable options for your client, negotiating rates and suggesting alternatives where necessary
- Building relationships with the suppliers including airlines and hotels
- Covering (on a rota basis) an out of hours call service (with additional pay)
- Working autonomously in a small team of specialised consultants to provide a VIP travel service
This is a Monday – Friday position but as mentioned above, there will be some on-call hours which will be fairly rostered. This is part of offering a seamless travel service to a VIP client and you will be financially compensated with an extremely generous salary that is above market rates as well as an additional bonus for the out of hours work. There is also the opportunity to WORK FROM HOME after successfully passing the initial 6 month probationary period.
So, if you’re a Senior Business Travel Consultant who has the following skills, we’d love to hear from you!
- Strong Sabre experience from reservations through to re-issues
- Extensive Senior Business Travel Consultant experience
- Proficient in using a variety of fares including published, net, cat35 etc
- Exceptional customer service skills, a “can do” attitude and a passion for the entertainments industry
We look forward to telling you more about this wonderful company and their exciting client, please do get in touch with Caroline or Emma for further details!