Excellent salary and benefits
over 1 year ago
An opportunity for a “one-of-a-kind” Senior Business Travel Consultant who has a passion for the entertainments industry has arisen in central London! Based in a fantastic location, this is a rare role in which your Sabre skills, amazing service levels and all round brilliant corporate travel knowledge will set you apart from the rest and ensure your client has the best possible travel management experience.
Working for a globally renown Travel Management Company, if you’re the successful Senior Business Travel Consultant you will be attriubuted to a dedicated corporate entertainment account. It will be a busy and fulfilling role with the complexities of entertainment travel being something you relish and enjoy.
In this Senior Business Travel Consultant role you will be booking all aspects of corporate travel including:
- Flights, hotels, rail, car hire, limo’s, visas and any other ancillary products
- Working to travel policies and adhering to service levels at all times
- Sourcing the best and most viable options for your client, negotiating rates and suggesting alternatives where necessary
- Building relationships with the suppliers including airlines and hotels
- Working autonomously in a small team of specialised consultants to provide a VIP travel service
This is a Monday – Friday position, full time. This is part of offering a seamless travel service to a VIP client and you will be financially compensated with a generous salary, a great office situated within the clients premises instead of in a travel office and an opportunity to work on some exciting accounts!
So, if you’re a Senior Business Travel Consultant who has the following skills, we’d love to hear from you!
- Strong Sabre experience from reservations through to re-issues (other GDS may be considered)
- Excellent Business Travel Consultant experience
- Proficient in using a variety of fares including published, net, cat35 etc
- Exceptional customer service skills, a “can do” attitude and a passion for the entertainments industry
We look forward to telling you more about this wonderful company and their exciting client, please do get in touch with Caroline or Emma for further details!