Excellent salary and benefits
11 months ago
An opportunity for an outstanding Senior Business Travel Consultant who has a passion for working on a dedicated account has arisen. This fantastic role can be based in either the London office (near Liverpool Street) or from home after a settling in period of up to 6 months in the office. This is a great Business Travel Consultant position in which your Sabre skills, amazing service levels and all round brilliant corporate travel knowledge will set you apart from the rest and ensure your client has the best possible travel management experience.
Working for a globally renowned Travel Management Company, the successful Senior Business Travel Consultant will be attributed to a dedicated corporate account. It will be a busy and fulfilling role with the complexities of corporate travel being something you relish and enjoy.
In this Senior Business Travel Consultant role you will be booking all aspects of corporate travel including:
- Flights, hotels, rail, car hire, limo’s, visas and any other ancillary products
- Working to travel policies and adhering to service levels at all times
- Sourcing the best and most viable options for your client, negotiating rates and suggesting alternatives where necessary
- Building relationships with the suppliers including airlines and hotels
- Working one of two shifts - 9am-5:30 or 9:30am-6pm
- Working autonomously in a growing team of specialised consultants to provide a complete travel service
This is a Monday – Friday position and you’ll be part of offering a seamless travel service to a well known client . The salary is highly competitive and you’ll have the opportunity to partake in a generous benefits scheme.
So, if you’re a Senior Business Travel Consultant who has the following skills, we’d love to hear from you!
- Strong Sabre/Galileo experience
- Extensive Business Travel Consultant experience
- Proficient in using a variety of fares including published, net, cat35 etc
- Exceptional customer service skills, a “can do” attitude and a passion for the corporate travel industry
We look forward to telling you more about this wonderful company and their exciting client, please do get in touch with Caroline or Emma for further details!