Excellent salary and benefits
over 1 year ago
Are you a Business Travel Consultant looking to progress to a Senior role? Do you have a passion for the Business Travel industry are looking for a supportive, structured and globally recognised company to work for and shape your career path?
We are recruiting for a Business Travel Consultant to step in to a Senior Business Travel position in Manchester city centre. The role will encompass a variety of tasks that ultimately lead to the provision of exemplary service levels for your travelling corporate clients.
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant working on a varierty of corporate accounts your daily duties will include:
- Booking an array of travel arrangements for corporate clients- this can include flights, hotels, car hire, private jets, meeting rooms and rail tickets
- Working on Sabre GDS system to source, hold and book flights
- Working as part of a large team of consultants to deliver high levels of service to your clients
- Being able to answer the phone and emails confidently and clearly ensuring clients service level agreements are met
- Using your own initiative to expand your knowledge, this is a Senior position however there is always something new to learn in this industry and training never stops!
This is a Monday- Friday role and the client offers: An excellent starting salary, pension, generous holiday allowance and the opportunity to join a thriving business with multiple opportunities for career development.
To be successful at being considered for this Senior Business Travel Consultant role we’re looking for:
- Previous experience Business Travel Consultant OR Senior Business Travel Consultant
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of a GDS system
- Familiar with different types of fares including nett, cat 35, published etc
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment.
We will NEVER pass your details to 3rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action immediately.