Excellent salary and benefits
10 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant! Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are pleased to advise we have a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Business Travel Consultant who prides themselves on their hard working attitude. Based in the easily accessible Moorgate area, we can offer the right person a fantastic new career with one of our top clients.
The Senior Business Travel Consultant required will be working for a high end, boutique TMC with a focus on delivering exceptional service to their long standing and new clients. They are looking for a new team member who can bring their expertise, motivation and high quality work to the company and in return they offer a package that reflects your hard work and experience.
Working for a company where your dedication is recognised on a daily basis means you can feel fully appreciated in your job. You will be a Senior Business Travel Consultant on a range of specialist accounts that all require a friendly and personable approach as well as a high degree of professionalism. You will feel supported by your team members as well as management who have a very hands on approach to their staff and enjoy making it an environment to thrive in.
The beauty of this Senior Business Travel Consultant role is that it offers the following:
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic, friendly and well located office
- Excellent salary package including an annual salary PLUS bonus (subject to company performance)
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Mon-Fri working hours
- Benefits such as annual leave that increases yearly plus your birthday off!
If you’d like to know more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please check the following required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch with Emma or Caroline and we will give you a call to discuss. Our client is certainly one to watch in the corporate travel world and as they grow, they'd like YOU to be part of their success!
- Experience as a Senior Business Travel Consultant / Business Travel Consultant
- GDS experience- Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- You have worked on a good mix of accounts and enjoy delivering high level of service
- Strong airline fares knowledge
- The desire to work for a company that is going from strength to strength
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!