£Excellent + Great Benefits
over 1 year ago
Are you a trained Senior Business Travel Consultant looking for a role that means you keep full control of your bookings from start to finish?
Do you enjoy working in a close knit team environment with like minded colleagues, servicing a varied mixture of interesting clients and assisting with all their travel needs?
If that sounds like you, we could have your next career move right here! Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant based in central London who loves a busy environment and working for a recognised Travel Management Company. You’ll be motivated, dedicated to client service levels and be fully competent on all aspects of booking and ticketing travel.
In return you’ll work for a fantastic and supportive company with high staff retention levels, plenty of opportunities and a real “team” environment.
The role of Senior Business Travel Consultant offers the right candidate:
- Mon-Fri working hours, 37.5 hrs a week
- Earliest shift start 08:30, latest finish 6pm
- An excellent salary based on experience- this is a company who will take in to account what your experience and knowledge can bring to them
- 20 days starting holiday plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day per year up to a ma of 25 days
- Excellent location for trains coming in to Liverpool Street & Moorgate
We’ll need the successful Senior Business Travel Consultant to have strong experience in the industry and on Galileo. You must love working under your own steam and not need micro managing!
Please contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or Caroline on email@example.com for any more information or click the APPLY NOW button to register your interest.