Excellent basic + incentives and bonuses
3 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant!
Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are pleased to advise we have a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Business Travel Consultant who prides themselves on their hard working attitude. Based in the beautiful Beaconsfield area, we can offer the right person a fantastic new career with one of our top clients.
The Senior Business Travel Consultant we require will be working for a high end, boutique TMC with a focus on delivering exceptional service to their long standing and new clients. They are looking for a new team member who can bring their expertise, motivation and high quality work to the company and in return they offer a package that truly is one of the best on the market.
Working for a company where your hard work is recognised on both a daily basis and financially means you can feel fully appreciated in your job. You will be a Senior Business Travel Consultant on a range of specialist accounts that all require a friendly and personable approach as well as a high degree of professionalism. You will feel supported by your team members as well as management who have a very hands on approach to their staff and enjoy making it an environment to thrive in.
The beauty of this role is that it offers the following:
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic, state of the art office with stunning semi rural views
- Excellent salary package including an annual salary PLUS monthly and bi-annually bonuses- you will earn more than you do in London!
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Mon-Fri working hours
- Benefits such as gym membership, free parking and access to well being support
If you’d like to know more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please check the following required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch with Emma email@example.com or Caroline firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call to discuss
- Experience as a Senior Business Travel Consultant
- GDS experience- Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- You have worked on VIP/high end corporate accounts
- Are able to get to an office location in Beaconsfield that isn’t accessible by public transport
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!