We’re happy to be recruiting for a Senior Business Travel Consultant for a prestigious Travel Management Company in London. Looking after individuals who seek only the best service when it comes to their travel arrangements, we’re looking to find that gem of a travel consultant who can handle the needs of corporate executives, high net worth, sports and entertainment and media clients.
The role is based in an easily accessible London location and you’ll be working within a team of Business Travel Consultants all dedicated to their job in a supportive and friendly environment.
The role of a Senior Business Travel Consultant will include:
- Researching, sourcing and delivering exceptional travel solutions to a portfolio of clients including flights, hotels, rail and all ground products
- Working with both net and published fares, ensuring the best and most cost effective options are offered to the client whilst still keeping company profitability in your mind
- Administration duties - daily invoicing, updating of spreadsheets and account management
- Building relationships with suppliers such as hotels and airlines to ensure they deliver the best possible service for your clients
- Adhering to client travel policies
So, what are we looking for in our search?
- Previous Business Travel / Corporate Leisure experience
- Fully Sabre trained ( can be native Sabre or Sabre Red)
- Able to confidently book and identify opportunities to use a range of fares including published, net, and CAT35 and route deals
- Experience and confidence in using Excel spreadsheets
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent telephone communication skills
This is a position in which the successful Senior Businiess Travel Consultant will find themselves providing a bespoke service to a select clientele. Discretion will be of utmost importance and for your hard work you’ll receive an exceptional salary, company incentives and performance related bonuses.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV or contact Emma or Caroline for further information and an informal chat about the role.