Highly competitive salary
3 months ago
Urbanberry Recruitment are excited to be assisting our client in looking for a Sales Executive to work within the airline industry.
Based near Heathrow but with off site client visits required 4 days of the week, the position of Sales Executive is ideal for someone from an airline OR Travel Management Company background who is passionate about representing an airline to travel trade partners and commercial companies.
Being the “face” of the airline, we’re looking for someone with strong presentation skills who can confidently increase awareness of the airline in both trade and public sectors. You’ll be a natural negotiator, able to not only maintain and grow current accounts but also secure new ones, developing and increasing revenue and market share on the airline route network.
As a Sales Executive, your days will be busy and you’ll be a self motivated and driven person with experience in handling corporate accounts within the travel industry. With a large percentage of the airlines business being from the corporate market, knowledge of this sector is a must.
Responsibilities in this interesting and varied role include (but are not limited to):
- Account managing travel trade partners and commercial companies effectively, ensuring communication is maintained.
- Promoting and presenting the latest airline information to both Business and Leisure Travel Consultants ensuring they have all the product knowledge they need to be able to maximise sales.
- Running reports on market conditions, the airlines position in the market place and competitor activity
- Representing the airline at trade shows and exhibitions
- Being commercially aware at all times- identifying new sources of revenue, analysing and reacting to the UK market
- Working to sales targets set by the airline
- Supporting other areas of the business including marketing, management and all sales related departments
A full job spec is available on request.
To be successful in your application for this Sales Executive position we’re looking for the following to be demonstrated on your CV.
- Experience in a similar role within an airline or the Business Travel sector
- A successful track record in maintaining and developing corporate travel accounts
- Knowledge of airline fare structures and airline procedures
- Good knowledge of airline market intelligence data
- Self motivated and driven to achieve targets
- Flexible to be out on client visits and sales calls 4 days of the working week
We’d love to chat to anyone who possesses the above criteria and is keen to be part of growing airline who has strong partnerships within the aviation industry.