Highly competitive plus benefits
over 2 years ago
Do you have a passion for business travel or have travel industry experience? Do you enjoy sales that are warm leads as well as excel at client relationship building?
If your answer is yes we have a fantastic role on for a Sales Executive /Appointment Maker in a respected, reputable and friendly, family run business travel company. They are located in stunning offices where you will feel like you are a world away from corporate life and you will be working with an extremely friendly team.
Our client prides themselves on delivering a first class service in the business travel industry and with a modern, technology focused product they are top of their game with the added bonus of being friendly and approachable. You will be working Monday- Friday, office hours and due to the semi rural location of the office it is not accessible via public transport so you would need to be able to get there by another means.
The role of Sales Executive /Appointment Maker does not require a hardcore sales consultant, they believe in a friendly approach because after all, “people buy from people!” They are looking for a confident, client focused consultant who enjoys warm sales and building relationships.
As a Sales Executive /Appointment Maker you will be responsible for:
- Contacting warm leads passed on to you who have expressed an interest in the service your company offers to secure meetings
- Building relationships with potential clients via the phone and email
- Setting up appointments for the sales team to follow up on and present to
- Growing the business via referrals
- Attending client presentations
- Growing and developing your own clients, being commercially aware of where new business could come from
What is required to apply for this Sales Executive /Appointment Maker role:
- A travel background/understanding would be ideal
- Strong relationship building skills
- Be a real “people person”
- Excellent communication, verbal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a sales environment - you must enjoy being able to secure new appointments and see the business grow
- Tenacious and driven - be able to motivate yourself to achieve your targets
- Be able to use your own initiative and not need micro mananging
- Professional at all times
- Outstanding telephone manner
This is a role which we feel could lead the successful person to a strong career in the travel sales industry working for a widely recognised Travel Management Company where no end of support would be available.
Please get in touch with us for further details, we’d be keen to chat to anyone who thinks this could be a role for them!