about 3 years ago
We are looking for a homeworking Sabre trained Senior Business Travel Consultant!
Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd are pleased to advise we have taken on several new roles this week and can offer the right person a wonderful new career with one of our top clients.
A Senior Business Travel Consultant is required for a high end, boutique TMC with a focus on delivering exceptional service to their long standing and new clients. They are looking for a new team member who can bring their expertise, motivation and high quality work to the company and in return they offer a package that truly is one of the best on the market.
Working for a company where your hard work is recognised on both a daily basis and financially means you can feel fully appreciated in your job. You will be a Senior Business Travel Consultant on a range of specialist accounts that all require a friendly and personable approach as well as a high degree of professionalism. You will feel supported by your team members as well as management who have a very hands on approach to their staff and enjoy making it an environment to thrive in.
The beauty of this role is that it offers the following:
- Opportunity to be office based OR home based
- Excellent salary package including an annual salary PLUS bonuses
- Supportive and friendly team environment whichever work location you choose
- Mon-Fri working hours
- Experience as a Senior Business Travel Consultant
- GDS experience sabre is essential
- You have worked on VIP/high end corporate accounts
- Are able to travel for training in the office close to London