££ Highly competitive
7 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to work in a fantastic independent Travel Management Company in Surrey!
£excellent + Monthly and yearly bonus
The successful Senior Business Travel consultant will be offering a high end service to prestigious clients in this expanding boutique agency in a prime location in Surrey. They are looking for a new team member who will fit in well and bounce off others as well as bring their expertise, motivation and high quality work to the company. In return they offer a package that truly is one of the best on the market.
- £excellent salary depending on experience
- Monthly and yearly bonus
- Casual dress code
- Great work life balance
- Great team playing environment
- Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30
- Experience as a Senior Business Travel Consultant
- GDS experience is essential (ideally Sabre but others considered)
- You have experience working on mixed corporate accounts
- Good fares knowledge
- Dealt with bookings from start to finish
- Able to get to a location that isn't easily accessed by public transport
If you’d like to know more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please check the required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!