Great salary and excellent benefits
6 months ago
If you love some variety in your Business Travel life, why not be part of a team of Business Travel Consultants who work in several offices instead of just one? Joining a team of Relief Business Travel Consultants means you don’t have one “fixed” base, instead, you go where you are needed to cover sickness, annual leave, busy periods and such. It’s a great opportunity to never get bored, to work with lots of different people in alternative environments and really challenge yourself!
As a Relief Business Travel Consultant you’ll be expected to be able to adapt to your working environment quickly. You could be office based in a Travel Management Company, working in a small 2 person implant or a huge client office! You’ll be naturally flexible, have a great eye for detail and of course, friendly and professional no matter where you are.
Relief Business Travel Consultants carry out the same duties as regular Business Travel Consultants including:
- Booking/sourcing flights, hotels, car hire, limo’s, rail - whatever your client requires
- Adhering to client travel policies and keeping all records updated
- Working with your client to offer alternatives where preferred choices are not available
- Negotiating with suppliers including airlines and hotels
- Working with a variety of fares- net/published/CAT35/IT
But the extra special bit about this role is that you can legitimately say no two weeks will be the same! On a monthly, weekly or daily basis your expertise will be put to use where it is best needed to ensure a seamless travel service is provided to our clients high end corporate accounts.
If you’re keen to break the mould and would enjoy a bit of flexibility in your Business Travel job then please do call us to chat more about this position! We’re looking for:
- Business Travel Operations experience gained in a TMC
- Strong GDS knowledge
- A flexible approach to work
- A positive and pro-active working ethos
- Happy to travel between offices (mainly in London City)
- Exceptional attention to detail and a client focused attitude
- Able to work Monday - Friday, office hours
We look forward to telling you more about this great role!!