Competitive salary + bonus
7 months ago
We’re delighted to be recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager for a lovely independent leisure travel company! Based in the North West, this is a perfect opportunity for a self motivated and passionate Branch or Sales Manager within the travel industry who wants to drive and expand an already successful company to the next level.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of leisure travel shops within the Merseyside/Lancashire region. With travel between the sites required, you’ll need to be a flexible and committed person with the ability to identify the needs of each shop/staff.
As Regional Sales Manager, your daily duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Mentoring Branch Managers and evaluating their performance
- Coaching, motivating, training and recruiting travel agency staff
- Making sure each store hit’s their KPI’s.
- Growing the business by analysing performance and industry trends
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working very closely with the Managing Director to create future vision for the company including identifying expansion areas
- Travelling between stores with an average of 3-4 days per week on the road and 1 day working from home
This is a lucrative role which offers the successful person a leap in to a new role they can really make their own. We’re looking for exceptional candidates who can demonstrate a strong track record in high street travel agency sales, a motivated personality and an innate ability to inspire a team.
Perks of the role include: An excellent basic salary plus bonus, fuel allowance, travel industry perks, sociable working hours, a friendly team, opportunities for career development and much more!
In order to apply for this Regional Sales Manager role, please check you meet the following criteria and send your CV in today! We will call you to discuss the role confidentially.
- Branch / Sales Management within a travel agency or Regional Sales Management experience
- Driven, motivated and passionate about travel
- Ability to drive consultants and motivate others
- People person with excellent communication skills
- Results driven and focused
- Travel industry experience essential and a strong understanding of the UK leisure market
We look forward to receiving your CV and telling you more about this great role!