almost 2 years ago
Receptionist wanted! Are you keen to work for a busy, independent travel company based in the heart of Islington and be the first point of contact for their clients/visitors? Do you have a natural ability to make people feel at ease, are organised and have an excellent telephone manner?
We are recruiting for a Receptionist role for one of our most interesting clients. Working within the travel industry means you’ll be at the forefront in a constantly changing environment, after all, travel never stops! The ideal receptionist will also be able to take on PA duties as and when required- you’ll be keen to handle extra responsibility and make sure the office runs smoothly.
The role of Receptionist will include:
- Answering calls coming in to the main office number and any staff members unable to answer. Taking messages and ensuring they are passed on and actioned in a timely manner
- Monitoring and replying to company office emails
- Ensuring stationary/toiletries/general office supplies are kept at required levels, ordering more when necessary
- Dealing with visitors to the office, making them feel welcome and showing them to where they need to be
- Personal Assistant duties to the Managing Director
We’re looking for someone who can commit to the working hours of Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:30 (1 hour for lunch) and who wants to really feel like part of the team. The Receptionist will also be able to enjoy frequent team nights out at luxury hotels, music gigs and plenty more!
If you think this Receptionist role could be for you, please check you meet the following criteria and send in your CV for us to give you a call to discuss.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong PC skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- Friendly and approachable
- Keen to work in an established business that provides a niche service to their clients
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that we may receive lots of applications for this role and we’re sure it will fill quickly so don’t delay!!