Competitive plus benefits
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a Receptionist/Studio Management Assistant to work in a modern and client focused gym where personal touches matter. Offering expert personal training sessions, a state of the art gym and a fantastic range of classes, this is a gym you should be proud to be a part of!
Our client takes great care over the appearance of their gym and wants their clients to feel comfortable, relaxed and to have everything available to them for an all round fantastic fitness experience. This starts at the Reception desk and your job will be to manage the front of house duties efficiently. Little extras such as making sure towels are always stocked up, the fruit bowl is always full and washrooms are always immaculate will also come naturally to you as you recognise the importance of a fully functioning gym.
This is a Monday to Friday role and would suit someone who is just starting out in the leisure industry or has a passion for fitness and is organised with high attention to detail. Taking pride in your work is important as you will be the face of the gym- our client wants someone who enjoys their work and it shows to everyone who comes through the door.
This Receptionist/Studio Management Assistant role involves a number of duties including:
- Walk around checks
- Answer calls and deal with them in the appropriate way
- Print off information sheets and forms for new prospects/clients
- Dealing with all new sales enquiries – in person or over email
- Promote all new classes to members
- Manage all aspects of clients’ accounts (invoices/payments/arrears etc.)
- Manage diary including booking/amending all necessary appointments
- Full stock checks
This an exceptionally good opportunity to work within the health and fitness industry as a Receptionist/Studio Manager Assistant. Benefits include:
- Great working hours: Monday to Thursday 0800 - 1700 and Friday 0800 - 1300
- Free gym membership
- Discounted personal training sessions
- Supportive and friendly team environment
If you’re motivated, friendly and confident with a welcoming nature and a passion for the health and fitness industry then please apply with your CV!