Competitive plus benefits
2 months ago
We’re pleased to be recruiting for one of our fantastic clients based in the City of London who require a Business Travel Rail Consultant to join their team.
Our client is renown in the business travel industry for providing a seamless travel service to their corporate travellers. They are seeking a Business Travel Rail Consultant who can step in to a role where service levels are hugely important and who can work well with other departments to ensure a totally perfect corporate travel itinerary.
Based in a stunning office in a location easily accessible from Farringdon and surrounding stations, the successful Business Travel Rail Consultant will:
- Process all rail travel requests from corporate travellers in a timely fashion meeting Service Level Agreements
- Maintain a high level of rapport between yourself and the client either via email or phone
- Research and quote required journeys using travel specific software (Evolvi)
- Suggest alternatives to clients when the preferred option isn’t available, or, there is a more cost effective journey that could be taken
- Book Eurostar journeys
- Work with the clients travel policy and guidelines
- Complete all administrative duties connected to the role including refunds and exchanges
We’re looking for the perfect Rail Consultant to be knowledgeable, a real team player and of course, always be looking to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. If you can demonstrate the below on your CV we’d love to hear from you!
- Ideally Rail Consultant experience in a business travel environment
- An excellent knowledge of UK geography
- Experience with UK Rail refunds and exchanges
- Evolvi experience would be highly desirable but other rail booking systems may be considered
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Capable of working in a busy and demanding environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Our client offers all their staff a generous basic salary plus access to one of the best benefits package on the market. If you’re interested in becoming part of a prestigious travel management company then please send your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat!