Highly competitive + benefits
about 2 months ago
We are extremely pleased to be recruiting for a Project Manager position within corporate travel in London! This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong Business Travel Operations experience to work in a position where they can genuinely help to make positive changes in the workplace.
As a Project Manager, you’ll work within a team who focus on identifying opportunities to improve, enhance or deliver new workflow solutions to the business. You’ll use your natural ability to challenge current processes and procedures that you feel are not working and relish in conducting research, recommending solutions and finally seeing the end result- managing the entire project from start to finish.
The role of Project Manager requires real vision and great knowledge of workflow processes within Business Travel. Your daily duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working on projects to do with internal workflow and development required to support Operations and other areas of the business
- Suggest, plan and implement improvements to both systems and processes
- Assessing productivity and seeking out the reason behind any inefficiencies
- Hold workshops, work closely with operations and gather information required to successfully challenge current processes
- Work alongside the Learning and Development & Quality Assurance teams to identify knowledge gaps in the application of processes and procedures
- Manage the entire project from initial concept through to implementation
- Testing, piloting and receiving feedback for new processes/systems
Working for a global organisation you’ll have the support of an established team dedicated to improving workflow solutions. You’ll enjoy using your analytical skills and love to plan, organise and prioritise work whilst being responsible for your own projects.
For the position of Project Manager we’re looking for:
- Experience in a Business Travel Operations environment, you could even be a Business Travel Consultant who’s bursting with new ideas and welcomes change
- Strong problem solving skills
- Naturally intuitive, inquisitive and focused on creating a more streamlined workflow
- Familiar with end to end Business Travel Consultant processes- from initial enquiry to ticketing
- Experience in process mapping and system mapping
- Excellence on Excel
So if 2019 is the year your career takes a huge step forward then please get in touch with us for more information, a full job spec and details of our client!