Competitive plus excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
Can be based in London, Colchester or Home
Our client is looking for a self motivated and experienced Business Travel Consultant who’d like to move in to the interesting sector of Online Support. In this technology based Product Support role, you’ll be responsible for providing 1st level support for clients of the company in regards to software used for travellers.
Working for a highly regarded Travel Management Company, you’ll become an expert in the functionality of the software products offered to clients and be able to offer technical support and training on all systems. Understanding how online booking tools are integral to a successful business travel company, you’ll need to have a passion for technology and have a desire to improve efficiency in this area for your clients.
The role of 1st Line Product Support will involve a range a daily duties which include (but are not limited to):
- Providing excellent customer service directly to corporate clients from within a dedicated online team
- Offer technical support and provide training on all enquiries related to the online products
- Conduct all communication with clients with the utmost professionalism
- Assist with problem resolution from initial logging through to resolving
- Logging all client enquiries, ensuring trends are recognised and analysed
- Monitor messages from airlines that directly impact clients’ travels
Working Monday- Friday, this is a full time position in a busy and welcoming office environment. We’re keen to hear from people who EITHER already have a great understanding of how online booking tools and traveller tracking software work, or, who are keen and eager to progress their travel career in to this sector. You must enjoy being part of an interesting, diverse and global organisation!
If you’re interested in hearing more about this 1st Line Product Support role, please check you meet the following criteria and apply now with your CV for further information!
- Experience of working with travel technology- ie, self booking tools, GDS systems etc
- A naturally inquisitive personality with strong problem solving skills
- An ability to explain simply what may seem complex to others
- Knowledge of a GDS
- Attention to detail with strong communication skills
- A keen and passionate personality, always willing to go the extra mile to provide excellence for your clients
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for such an iconic Travel Management Company where you will know your hard work and commitment is appreciated, plus have the chance to develop a rewarding career as you go!