Up to £28k depending on experience
about 2 years ago
Urbanberry Recruitment are excited to bring a fantastic role to our vacancy list - we are looking for a Personal Assistant who can look after the daily requirements of a High Net Worth Individual based in the North West.
This is a role with a difference, the successful Personal Assistant will be supporting one of the Directors of a widely recognisable household brand and will be responsible for driving this individual from their home in Cheshire to an office location in Merseyside, Monday - Friday and then home again. Once at the office, the role of PA will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging all forms of travel across the UK and overseas which will include charter/private jets, scheduled flights, luxury hotels, rail, etc
- Lifestyle arrangements - restaurants, social activities and assisting with personal errands
- Work alongside the Director managing highly sensitive personal data
- Administration - ensuring everything that falls within your area of responsibility is kept up to date and organised
The key element to this role is that the Personal Assistant MUST enjoy the driving aspect of the role and be comfortable in this being part of their daily duties.
What are we looking for in this interesting and unique Personal Assistant role?
- A full UK driving licence and the confidence to drive a luxury vehicle
- Available to work Monday-Friday, collecting the Director at 9am and returning approx 5pm
- Flexibility to work later/earlier than scheduled hours if necessary
- Be of the understanding that some weekend work may be required occasionally (and will be remunerated for)
- Experience in diary management at Director level, ideally in a retail/travel environment
- Competent in booking worldwide travel, liaising with agencies if necessary, airlines and hotels.
- An organised nature with multi tasking abilities
- Computer literate
With an excellent salary on offer as well as further benefits and staff discounts, we highly recommend you get in touch for more information on this interesting opportunity.