5 months ago
We’re recruiting for a full time, home based Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant for our lovely client with a head office in a London location. The Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant will be responsible for handling the emergency travel requirements of the company clients outside of normal office hours.
Using Amadeus GDS, we’re looking for someone with a wealth of knowledge on this system who is confident and capable of handling the out of hours calls with sole responsibility whilst they are on shift. Additional support will be provided should there be an exceptionally busy period or industry emergency but this is a role in which the consultant will be expected to maintain the company high standards and service levels at all times.
Dealing only with the Travel Management Company’s clients, the successful person will enjoy a mixture of shifts which free’s up lots of time during the week for additional hobbies! Rotating on a 3 week shift pattern you will always know when you are working and there are minimal night shifts. With one full weekend off in 3, you can still maintain a great work/life balance.
We’re looking for the successful Out of Hours Consultant to have the following demonstrated on their CV:
- Strong working knowledge of booking flights and hotels on Amadeus GDS - this is essential
- Ticketing and re-issuing confidence
- Great knowledge of different fare types - published, net, contract etc
- A self motivated and professional working attitude
- Able to commit to training in London for approx 2 weeks
- Be looking to work from home in a full time out of hours position
We’d love the opportunity to be able to tell you more about this role so please do get in contact for further information!