7 months ago
Calling all Business Travel Consultants who’d like to work alternative weekends on a part time basis! We have a lovely new role on which offers the right Business Travel Consultant who is looking to achieve a great work/life balance, the opportunity to earn money and still enjoy plenty of time to themselves.
We are recruiting for an Out of Hours part time consultant where the main focus of the role is to take calls on behalf of a Travel Management Company outside of normal working hours. Working every other weekend from the comfort of your own home, you will be responsible for the following:
- Taking calls from corporate clients when the business travel office is closed and assisting with last minute travel changes/plans
- Handling all ticketing and reissuing
- Working on Amadeus GDS
- Logging and tracking all work done ready for a smooth handover back to the team on Monday morning
- Working efficiently and autonomously, making quick and accurate decisions regarding changes to flights, hotels, rail and other travel bookings
This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys working in a out of hours role dealing with last minute changes and can be self motivated and make decisions confidently.
We’re looking for someone who is prepared to work the following and has the experience detailed below!
- Comfortable with a shift pattern of alternative weekends, the phone will be switched on after office closing hours Friday evening and be switched off just before office opening hours Monday morning (average time actually working during this period is around 14 hours)
- Happy with a training period of up to 2 weeks in a London location and then to be home based
- Highly experienced on Amadeus preferably, Galileo and Sabre would be considered
- Must be confident on reading fare rules, issuing tickets and re-issuing
- An excellent knowledge of nett and published fares
If you are an experienced Business Travel Consultant and think this could be the role for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further information and an informal chat about the position and the company.