£NEG depending on experience
12 months ago
Operations Team Leader
London (City location)
£Excellent + Great Benefits
We are currently looking for an experienced team Leader to work for a leading global business travel company to work in a very busy team of experienced consultants.
This is a hands off role so they are looking for someone enthusiastic, motivated, full of energy and eager to drive the team forward.
As a Ops Team Leader you will be reporting into the Operations Manager. You will be calm under pressure and use your substantial business travel management experience to coach, guide and motivate the team to provide excellent customer service. If you enjoy thinking on your feet, like learning new things and thrive on a challenge, this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring team workload and performance and ensuring a high level of service is provided.
- Motivating and supporting the team
- Driving operational service, quality and efficiencies
- Monitoring policy adherence and quality control Identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
- Dealing with VIP Clients and client feedback in a calm and professional manner
- Agent training
- Excellent salary on offer
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great benefits and discounts
- Fun team environment
- Monday to Friday
- Supervisory experience required within business travel
- Thorough knowledge of galileo or Amadeus
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- GTMC certification at supervisory level or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you’d like to know more about this Operations Team Leader role, please check the following required criteria applies to you and don’t hesitate to get in touch
PS: it maybe that this job isn’t quite right for you but you would still like to chat about your future career and how we can help – that’s great, drop us a line and we will be in touch as soon as we can!