10 months ago
We’re excited to be recruiting for a position that doesn’t come along often! This is a position for a commercially minded Business Travel Operations Manager who is looking to run a team of consultants in an established and highly regarded Travel Management Company in Cheshire.
The position of Business Travel Operations Manager is one in which your leadership skills will need to be exemplary, your knowledge of the sector has to be second to none and above all else, you will be able to motivate and drive a team with passion and dedication for the industry.
Our client is searching for a Business Travel Operations Manager to take over the day to day running of the Operations Division including the reservations team and supporting staff.
Your daily duties will include:
Overseeing a team of Business Travel Consultants
- Managing the portfolio of accounts ensuring optimum service levels are met at all times.
- Handling all issues relating to staff including rosters, performance reviews and mentoring
- Having expertise on a GDS enabling you to assist the team if necessary
- Using your business acumen to spot increased revenue opportunities and liaise directly with the Account Managers and Business Development Managers in order to grow the business
- Work closely with the Management team to be united in providing a vision for the future of the business
This is a challenging and exciting role in which you will become an integral member of a supportive and loyal team. Working alongside experienced industry professionals and welcoming new members to the team, you will develop your own skill set and drive your career forward.
To be successful at being considered for this Business Travel Operations Manager role we’re looking for:
- Experience as a Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager in the Business Travel sector
- An ability to manage, develop and grow a team of Business Travel Consultants
- The willingness to be “hands on” when necessary
- GDS experience, Sabre preferred
- A dynamic attitude, someone who is always open to change which is inevitable within the industry
If you think this could be your next step up the career ladder and want to work for a company which provides benefits such as annual bonuses, regular incentives (and a parking space!) then please do get in touch with Emma or Caroline as soon as possible for more information.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment.
We will NEVER pass your details to 3rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action immediately.