11 months ago
Are you ready for that next step up in your Business Travel career? Have you successfully managed a team of Business Travel Consultant and are fully aware of the operational requirements of running a successful Business Travel division?
We are recruiting for an Operations Manager to be part of a multi-national and highly successful Travel Management Company working on one of their dedicated accounts. This is a role in which you’ll flourish as part of a strong and established team, take ownership of your work and of the development of your staff as they service one of the companys most important accounts.
For the role of Operations Manager within this Business Travel Company we’re looking for the following:
- Experience managing a team in a corporate travel environment – ideally as an Operations Supervisor or Section Manager
- A strong leadership style- able to identify and develop area’s of improvement within your team
- Proven operational knowledge – able to drive service and quality
- Client and supplier liaison – dealing with any issues that may arise
- Strong GDS knowledge- Galileo
This is a Mon-Friday, full time and permanent position based in the city of London in a location close to multiple train/tube stations.
The company offers excellent scope for career development so should the lure of a high profile, technologically advanced, market leading Travel Management Company tempt you to dust off your CV, please get in contact with us for more information!
Please remember we act with the utmost discretion and never send your CV to a client without discussing the vacancy with you first.