Competitive plus benefits
about 1 year ago
We’re delighted to be recruiting for an Online Support Co-ordinator to work within the Business Travel division of this excellent travel company based in London. With the ever increasing demand for travel technology, this is a new role that slots in to the existing team to support the growth of the online booking tool used by this TMC.
The role of Online Support Co-ordinator has been designed to help and support online users (client bookers or travellers themselves) whilst they utilise the booking tool for their travel needs. You’ll also offer a great support to your colleagues and reservations staff, assisting and guiding them in any areas they may be unsure on.
We’re looking for you to be a Business Travel Consultant who is keen to move away from reservations and focus more on the growing travel technology sector. Or, maybe you already work in online support and want to join an independent, thriving and client focused Business Travel Company where you will really feel part of a team.
As an Online Support Co-ordinator, your role will include duties such as:
- Providing 1st level support (pre and post sales to all corporate travel clients using the online booking tool
- Have an involvement in the implementation and onboarding of new clients
- Assist with maintaining accurate training and support manuals for clients
- Be client facing when necessary including training onsite- this could be individual or group sessions
- Using your analytical skills to monitor, analyse and report customer feedback to make sure service levels are continuously met and improvements made.
- Working Monday- Friday in an office environment
Business Travel is a thriving industry and there is no doubt about the need for a seamless service between a Travel Management Company and their clients. If you’d like to be a part of a company who are noticing a huge growth in their online take up, please check you meet the criteria and apply now!
- Business or Corporate Travel Consultant experience
- Familiarity with an online booking tool
- GDS experience, Amadeus preferred
- An interest in technology and an aptitude for systems/processes
- Service orientated
- Analytical and practical
We look forward to receiving your CV and if you are what our client is looking for we’ll give you a call to discuss.