Excellent basic, excellent benefits and commission
11 months ago
We’re proud to be recruiting for one of the leading Travel Management Companies in the global field, one which places extreme emphasis on getting it’s recruitment exactly right. This means for anyone lucky enough to secure employment with them, they are rewarded with a supportive management team, a structured working environment, career progression opportunities and above all, a sense of pride in working for such a highly regarding company.
The role we are recruiting for is based around the generation and closing of new business deal within the corporate travel industry. We are looking for a person who enjoys developing new business leads, securing deals and exceeding targets through the signing of profitable new travel accounts in the oil, gas, legal, financial and insurance sectors.
As a New Business Manager, your duties will include (but are not limited to:
- Creating sales leads from your own generation and turning them in to a pipeline of prospective clients you can close
- Identifying target client sectors and seeking our ways to qualify their business and assess suitability
- Build and maintain client relationships in order to grow existing business opportunities
- Manage client RFP bid processes
- Negotiation P&L based management fee solutions
- Work closely with the Global Sales Director to develop sales strategies, keep abreast of company developments and attend training sessions
We are looking for the successful person to ideally be based in the London office with a strong insight in the Scottish corporate travel market, or, it would be possible to be based in Scotland and work from home with travelling to London/field based visits as part of the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this New Business Manager role, please check you meet the following criteria and send your CV for consideration – we will contact you if we feel your skills match what the client is looking for:
- Experience working for a Travel Management Company OR a travel supplier in a proven sales position
- Strong knowledge of the Scottish corporate travel market
- Excellent negotiation & influencing skills with a strong business acumen
- Highly motivated and professional
- Results driven with proven sales figures
- Demonstrable confidence in the product/service you are selling
If this New Business Manager role isn’t quite right for you but you know someone who would be perfect for it, please feel free to share it with them! And if you’d like to talk to us about what YOU want, contact Emma or Caroline for a confidential chat.