Competitive plus great benefits
2 months ago
If you’re a solutions-orientated person and enjoy data analysis, our new Management Information Systems (MIS) Analyst role could be for you! Based in London with some travel required when necessary, we are recruiting for an MIS Analyst who is passionate about both data and interested in the corporate travel world.
The MIS Analyst will be responsible for delivering Management Information to both clients of this business travel company as well as assisting with internal reporting. By working closely with a variety of teams within the company including Business Managers and Implementation, you’ll ensure consistency and accuracy when it comes to data reporting, meaning your clients receive the very best service possible.
As an MIS Analyst within this highly successful and rapidly expanding Travel Management Company, your duties will include:
- Providing 1st level support to clients with regards to data analysis queries
- Receiving report requests, analysing and building reports
- Delivering the strongest form of travel data reporting at all times
- Suggesting and implementing new initiatives to raise data standards
- Develop and improve MI to support more complex client requests
A full job description is available on request.
This is a role in which your analytical skills will really need to stand out above the rest. You’ll enjoy being a key part of a successful team with a company who take the lead when it comes to organising business travel for their clients.
As an MIS Analyst we’re looking for the below to be demonstrated on your CV:
- Strong SQL skills - we’re looking for the ability to design and build reports
- Advanced Excel skills to include macros, modelling, pivot tables and lookup
- Experience in SAP Business Objects for Business Intelligence reporting will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of any travel reporting systems would be useful
- Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus knowledge a distinct advantage
- A practical, hands on approach to work with a natural “problem solving” personality
This is a great opportunity to work within the ever-changing world of business travel, giving the successful person a deep understanding of what keeps this industry busy and fulfilling!