£Neg + Great Benefits
over 1 year ago
Marketing Manager For a Leading Business Travel Company
£Depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has come available within a leading Independent Business Travel Agency for an experienced Marketing Manager to be based in lovely modern offices in Kent.
The successful candidate will already have experience in Marketing and ideally have knowledge in the corporate travel field ideally for a TMC.
To strategically plan a rolling 12-month marketing plan for the Corporate Travel Department to deliver the Department’s business goals and to be accountable for the delivery of all activity within the plan. The Corporate Travel department encompasses the following brands: Business Travel, Groups, Events & Incentives and Trade Missions.
- To increase brand awareness
- To identify untapped opportunities for generating sales enquiries / leads
- Establish and deliver a strategy for new clients to maximise accounts both during the implementation phase and after ‘go live’
- Measurement of marketing activity results & impact - analysing this data
- Generating ideas and creating unique copy for written press releases, news articles, newsletters and blogs
- To network and develop relationships with PR contacts and journalists
- Running product launches or brand events
Proven experience of creating and delivering Marketing & PR strategy within a commercial role
Experience of working across multiple brands and marketing plans simultaneously
A ‘can do’ approach
Proven experience of working with designers and for delivering strong briefs
Excellent budget management and negotiation skills
Excellent MS office skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of working in the travel industry
In return for your hard work you will be offered:
- Monday to Friday 0900 - 1800
- Generous holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted Travel
- Onsite gym
- Plus more!
To avoid disappointment get in touch immediately!!